agorum core - Open Source Enterprise Content Management
To successfully implement a DMS or an ECM system a few key points should be considered:
- After implementation, the DMS must be actually used (acceptance)
- The initial training period for employees should be as brief as possible
- Setting up the DMS system should be as straightforward as possible
- The system should integrate seamlessly with the existing work environment
- The DMS / ECM must meet your needs
- You need to be sure that the chosen DMS is the right one for your needs. This means that it should be possible to try before you buy, ensuring that you do not end up with the wrong software.
Why agorum core?
The main feature of agorum core is its drive-interface, letting users access the system like a normal network drive. There is no need to change existing work habits. For example, files can be opened and closed directly from the Office File menu. Every program that works with files and directories (practically all) can be used with agorum core - without adjustments.
- You can work with your all of your existing applications.
- Your employees can continue to work exactly as before. (There is no need to go the complex route through the DMS.)
- This way, they will need little or no training to get up to speed with the new system.
- All DMS / ECM related actions, such as workflow, archiving, versioning and full-text search run automatically in the background.
- You can copy over existing documents that are stored on an ordinary file server into the DMS. This will provide you with a fully functional DMS system within a very short time.
agorum core is open source:
- Protecting investments: a large open source community around the system means there is a lot of valuable know-how available.
- The application's source code is freely available.
- You can put the software through its paces in your own IT environment before you even contact us.
- Our ready-to-run system will provide you with a fully functional DMS within minutes.
Everything a professional DMS needs:
- Workflows / processes
- Revision-proof archiving
- Summarizing client files
- Email archiving
- Extended search
- OCR (automatic text recognition)
- Workplace-independent access through a web portal
- CRM (Customer Relation Management)
- Wikis (for documentation)
- Forum (for discussions)
- lots of other features ... (Overview of features)